As COVID-19 impacts the world, we are all making overwhelming sacrifices and changes to our lives. This added stress, worry and prolonged anxiety can actually be very destructive to our immune system. Consider taking some positive steps to boost your health and well-being. These steps can include a number of proactive measures like eating healthy, drinking sufficient quality water, exercising, sleeping, and even (((pulsing)))
Here at Eden Wellness LLC, we utilize Pulse Centers PEMF systems, which are the worlds leading resource in PEMF technology. In a recent study, Pulse PEMF had positive effects, lasting even 2 weeks after the final session, on mouse macrophages of the innate immune system. The study showed that PEMF-treated macrophages down-regulated inflammatory cytokines (intracellular signaling molecules) and up-regulated an anti-inflammatory cytokine. These positive effects may enhance the body’s natural restorative mechanisms to possibly clear infections and tissue damage, dissipate inflammation, and promote healing. By helping macrophages do their job (fighting infection) better, PEMF could be a great way to support your natural immune system.
Now, more than ever is a great opportunity to take charge of your health and wellness.
Two key organs, that affect your immune system are the thymus, and spleen:
- The thymus (immune system gland) because it is where progenitor cells, turn into t-cells. T-cells help fight infection and destroy harmful invaders like viruses or bacteria that have invaded the body.
- The spleen is essential to the function of the immune system because “It filters the blood, removing and destroying bacteria and other infections organisms in the bloodstream. It also produces antibodies (immunoglobulins).” ~ online Merck Manual. These functions help by cleaning the blood and protecting it against infections and toxins.
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, it is our highest priority to ensure the health and safety of our employees and clients, while enabling people to persevere through the economic impact and continue to support their immune systems and cellular energy.
Eden Wellness LLC is striving to keep a gold standard of care. We clean our equipment with a medical grade cleaner between each and every client; Wearing of a mask and gloves to ensure your safety and ours; Washing our hands between each client; social distancing and other means of preventing the spread of infection, based on guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Partner with us by:
- Staying home if you have had any symptoms of illness in the past 14 days.
- Washing your hands often, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Adhering to the mandate of social isolation.
3 Ways you can charge your immune system:
- Vitamin C – There are reports of intravenous (IV) vitamin C being used in China to treat COVID-19. There are also apparently several studies in looking into the use of vitamin C for this purpose. Learn about Opus IV Nutrition
- Increase the daily intake of vitamin D3, at the level of at least 10,000 IU per day.
- Initiating and/or continuing higher intensity PEMF therapies daily to the whole body and/or to the lungs. https://www.drpawluk.com/blog/coronavirus-pemf-and-vitamin-d3
Get In Touch
Eden Wellness LLC
Charge Your Life
201 S. Lakeline Blvd, Ste 402
Cedar Park, Texas 78613